- Set oven to 420F.
- Chop sweet potato and red potato into pieces, then place them on a nonstick baking sheet or parchment paper. Spray the potatoes with olive oil and then add a few pinches of sea salt & pepper. If desired, add in freshly chopped herbs such as rosemary and sage. Rub the potatoes in the seasonings and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Spray a skillet with olive oil and set it on medium high heat.
- Toss in turkey bacon and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until the edges become crispy. For crispier bacon, spray the turkey with olive oil while it cooks in the skillet.
- Once the bacon is nearly finished cooking, add eggs and then add spinach. Cook eggs sunny-side up or according to your preferences. Cook the spinach until it begins to wilt and soften which should take about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, bacon and spinach to a plate and measure out your serving of roasted potatoes.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.