The Macro Breakdown:
- Protein: 31g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Calories: 450Kcals
- 100g Pre Cooked Chicken Breast Pieces
- 100ml of Light Coconut Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- A handful of Green Beans (Chopped)
- 12 Green Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Tablespoon of Green Curry Paste
- 125g Microwaveable Basmati Rice
This only takes 7 minutes and tastes fantastic. The best bit….ONLY 450Kcals!!
Firstly, mix the chicken, coconut milk, garlic powder, beans, pepper and curry paste into a bowl.
Pop the bowl into the microwave for 3-4 minutes.
When hot, take out and place the rice into the microwave for 2 minutes.
Spoon onto a plate and serve. So easy. So tasty. So quick!!
Add a side salad as an option.