Peanut Butter and Nutella Popcorn Balls
Makes: 20-24 popcorn balls
If allergic to peanuts, substitute almond or cashew butter. These are best if eaten the same day that they’re made.
- 1 cup of Popping Corn
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of Nutella
- A dash of Semi Skimmed milk
- Lay a sheet of wax paper on a clean, dry surface.
- In a large pot, mix together the corn syrup, sugar, salt, and peanut butter. Stir over low heat for 4-6 min or until the mixture begins to bubble. Turn off the heat, and stir in the popcorn, ensuring that all of the pieces are evenly coated.
- Working quickly, use about 2-3 tablespoons of popcorn and shape into a ball. Place on the prepared wax paper, and repeat with the remaining popcorn mixture.
- In a small bowl, stir together the nutella and milk. Drizzle over the tops of the popcorn balls.