20 Feb Zenith Fit Simple Hummus
- 1 x 400 g tin of chickpeas
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and tip the chickpeas into a food processor.
- Peel and add the garlic, then add the tahini, a good squeeze of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Season with a pinch of sea salt, then pop the lid on and blitz.
- Use a spatula to scrape the houmous down the sides of the bowl, then blitz again until smooth.
- Have a taste and add more lemon juice or a splash of water to loosen, if needed, then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with sliced crunchy veg, such as carrots, cucumbers, radishes or peppers, and some warm flatbreads.