BBQ Chicken Pizza
Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 tbsp tomatoe paste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 100g cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce
- 50g low fat mozzarella
- 2 slices chorizo Spinach
- 1/8 red pepper Dried Italian herbs
1. On a large tortilla, add 2 tbsp of tomato paste & 1 tsp of garlic powder before smearing evenly over the tortilla.
2. Add 100g of cooked chicken pieces to a bowl and mix with 1 tbsp of bbq sauce before adding to the tortilla.
3. Add 50g of low fat mozzarella, 2 slices of chorizo, spinach, 1/8 chopped red pepper & dried Italian herbs.
4. Cook in oven for 8-10 minutes before removing.